brazilbean

Julio's Global South Travel 2005-2006. This e-space exists so that I can keep my friends and family informed. Also, it is for you to participate in my experiences by providing comments, ideas, and cheers.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Wanted to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR! May all of your wished come true, and may you get some time off so that you could come visit me wherever you can.

We (Drew and I) celebrated the new year with Sarita, Eddie and their family. We had a wonderful meal and outstanding company. After we got back to the Taj, ordered up a couple of martinis and toasted our night away.

Kisses.

"Into the Woods to Find the Giant..."
www.brazilbean.net

1 Comments:

  • At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy New Year! We love & miss you.

    Julie & Jason

     

Post a Comment

<< Home