brazilbean

Julio's Global South Travel 2005-2006. This e-space exists so that I can keep my friends and family informed. Also, it is for you to participate in my experiences by providing comments, ideas, and cheers.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

PHOTOS: RISHIKESH, Set #2...FINALLY

AS you know the photo thing has been hell. This is SET #2. Mindy and I are still working on SET #1. I will try to get it to you by the weekend. Still, I wanted to send you something, anything. So, here are 20+ pixs of Rishikesh, the main experience after the Himalayas. If you need a reminder, do a quick read of the blog entry. Otherwise, enjoy the photos.

NOTE: There is a link at the bottom right where you DON'T HAVE TO SIGN IN or REGISTER. Choose that one if you don't want to bother.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=1i2bgirz.b9zymj1r&x=0&y=mtihu9

Kisses,

Julio

1 Comments:

  • At 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My husband formed a blues band and I haven't seen him since
    I am married to a wonderful man who is hugely talented -- a painter, a musician, a woodworker, a published writer, an athlete ... he is good at everything he does.
    Your blog is soo great.. I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a

    safe weight loss
    site/blog. It pretty much covers safe weight loss related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-) Im waiting...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home