brazilbean

Julio's Global South Travel 2005-2006. This e-space exists so that I can keep my friends and family informed. Also, it is for you to participate in my experiences by providing comments, ideas, and cheers.

Friday, November 04, 2005

PHOTOS: Himalays - SET #1

Dear all,

Thanks to MINDY!!!! below is the link to the FIRST set of photos I took in India. It is of my travels to the Himalays with 9 Indian families for a total of 26 of us in a bus. Please read the Char Dham entry for the narrative behind the pictures.

Enjoy it, and don't forget that you can select the NO SIGN IN option when you reach the kodakgallery site. The link below should get you there, or simply cut and paste it into your browser.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=1i2bgirz.5q2u0e33&x=0&y=flc4w5

"Into the Woods to Find the Giant..."
www.brazilbean.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home