brazilbean

Julio's Global South Travel 2005-2006. This e-space exists so that I can keep my friends and family informed. Also, it is for you to participate in my experiences by providing comments, ideas, and cheers.

Monday, August 28, 2006

BEST PHOTOS of WORLD TRAVEL - PHASE I

Dear Friends and Family,

Last week I started my 6 month travel in South America. Yet, before I start writing about this Phase II adventure in the Global South, I wanted to close up Phase I by sending you this link of photos of the BEST of WORLD TRAVEL PHASE I. I hope you enjoy them. It was hell to sift through nearly 10,000 photos. I am happy to say that the 145 photos here represent some of the sweetest and most beautiful moments of my journey. ENJOY!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=1i2bgirz.3ft4jbj3&x=0&y=5d58ad

I also wanted to thank all the amazing people - mother, the beautiful boyfriend, the outstanding Patricia, the Vickster, Sarita and Eddie, and the amazing folks I met along the way for being such fabulous world models.

Con mucho carino,

Julio

"People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people." V.

www.brazilbean.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home