brazilbean

Julio's Global South Travel 2005-2006. This e-space exists so that I can keep my friends and family informed. Also, it is for you to participate in my experiences by providing comments, ideas, and cheers.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

A-tomato, Atimati, Sammy the Supergirl, and Bollywood's Own Kosho

In many ways this is an open letter of love...to new friends.

I believe in destiny. I believe that things happen for a reason. I believe in karma, and I believe in past lives. I have always believed these things, and I am always glad when experiences remind me they are probably true. Meeting the OSHO pod has been one of those times.

There are other people that have come in my life like these three individuals - Terry Wooten, Salvador Vidal Ortiz, Damiana Sampaio, Miles, Anston, and others. These are people that, really, for no real rhyme or reason we just "saw" each other and most of them continue to be a significant part of my life. Others I have not spoken to in months, but they are in my heart, deeply. That's how I feel about the OSHO pod.

Sammy has a way of making the world both a more beautiful and more loving place. She wears her emotions in her beautiful face and that makes her purity come through so candidly. Her giggles are infectious, she is a great dancer, a riot to be around, and she is a fabulous yoga instructor.

Kushal is, well, simply lovely. (Secretly, he is pretty amazing, but I don't want his head to get bigger). His on-screen charisma is just as evident in person. He leads in very delicant and confident way and his the charm of gentleman. Yet, he, like all three of us, is a kid at heart and loves a crazy breathing exercise and dance. And, his metrosexuality goes beyond asthetics and runs deeper into his politics and openess to others, a refreshing thing relative to the other Indian men I have come across.

Atimati is the person I spent time with the most - about 10 days - and she is simply a jewel. She is in an amazing place in her life. After a few intensily crazy years of professional work she gave it all up to be an astrologer (who does NOT predict the future), and is not taking them time and energy we all need to be with the flow of the world, instead of trying to drive it. She eminates an amazingly open, loving and yet imperfect energy that allows those of us around her to be ourselves without pretense.

Together these three folks, along with my energy, created an amazing space in which we could dance, play, and simply let ourselves go into ourselves. For this, I hope all of us will in some way be able to stay connected with each other. Their space in my heart is already theirs and I hope our lives allows these spaces to be shared more in he future.

I wanted to publicly thank them for being so naturally fabulous, for opening their hearts up to each other and me, and for their willingness to accept my wonderful craziness as well.

"Into the Woods to Find the Giant..."
www.brazilbean.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home