brazilbean

Julio's Global South Travel 2005-2006. This e-space exists so that I can keep my friends and family informed. Also, it is for you to participate in my experiences by providing comments, ideas, and cheers.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

From Tonja To Tricia

Amazing Emails: We, the travelers, still have to address issues at home...all issues. All of you know how much I love these two. This email is a riot (and important) all at the same time.

From Tonja To Tricia:
Questions about our benifits.

(1)?Seeing as you got your contacts for the year and you have an rx with which you could get glasses before the end of the year, should I sign us up for the eyemed plan for '06. it costs $240 for the year. If you would like it, do not hesitate to say so, but wanted to put it to you.

(2) What are the chances you would have a baby before 1/07?? (you?would have to be preg by 3/06)?I ask because the plan we have charges $500 for a hosp admission. So, if you were to say, "yeah, one of the things I wanted to talk to you about is that I am ready to start trying RIGHT AWAY. I want to have a baby ASAP", then we might be better off bumping up our coverage. This is not to pressure you in any way, just thought I would make sure your thoughts have not majorly changed.

Love you, tonja

"Into the Woods to Find the Giant..."
www.brazilbean.net

1 Comments:

  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger Juliegoose said…

    I love it...
    These stories have provided the necessary laughter in one of my more stressful weeks! xoxo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home