brazilbean

Julio's Global South Travel 2005-2006. This e-space exists so that I can keep my friends and family informed. Also, it is for you to participate in my experiences by providing comments, ideas, and cheers.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Home Laugther While In India

Email between Roger, a wonderful friend who has an amazing coffee and specialty cookies business in Los Angeles and has been named as one of the TOP 49 things every person in Los Angeles should try. My mother is a professional Brazilian Bikini Waxer (aka: pussy waxer) working on a book about her clients' experiences.

FROM ROGER to RENY:

Reny,

Thank you for the words of encouragement. I love the chapters of the book I read and practically fell of the elliptical machine at the gym. I know what you mean about work work work, and you are right that when you love what you do, it doesn't tire you as much. Since I am a perfectionist, most of the time, I work by myself t'ill the late or early mornings.

I am so happy for you! I look forward to getting an authograph copy. If you have a chance to run down to Borders be sure to pick up the November issue of Los Angeles Magazine (we are item 42 of 46 things every Angeleno should taste) Food Lover's Guide Issue, and Travel Savvy Magazine (Nov Issue) - They selected us as the # 4 Marshmallow Maker in the Nation....he he he :)

When you talk to your son, "Jew-lhio", tell him not to take the Jew part of his name so serious and shoot me an email. I was worried when India was shaking and emailed him, but he never got back. I found out from Drew that he was OK, so that was good. He needs to pick a safe place to settle, after all you named him Julio not Mosses so he shouldn't be wandering around for 40 more years I hope. I don't see him often, but he holds a special place in my fat little heart.

Anyways, back to work here. Paul and I wish you all a wonderful Holiday Season. Be sure to tell all your VIP clients that coffee is good for their pussies ;).

Hugs,

Roger

Roger Navas-Balladares
www.SplitBeanCoffee.com
Tel - (818) 448-5185
Fax- (309) 210-8449

"Into the Woods to Find the Giant..."
www.brazilbean.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home